Karachi is the largest and most populous city in the Pakistan and 5th largest and metropolitan city in the world. Also is the capital of Sindh province. There are many places that give eye-catching sights. Start today, visit beautiful places in Sindh. There are the some visiting places; they are famous for their beautiful scenes and history related to them
- Mazar-e-Quaid: It is one of the top tourist attractions in Karachi.
- Ibn-e-Qasim Park: The Park is located near the Clifton beach and is Karachi’s largest urban park, covering 130 acres. It is most visiting place by over 10 million people each year
- Port Grand: Port Grand food and drink and entertainment complex is a recreational area in Karachi.
- Pakistan Maritime Museum: The museum is based on modern concepts of presentation and interactive education regarding ancient weapon uses in maritime. Also Different artifacts of maritime and naval heritage placed there.
- Arabian Sea Country Club: The Arabian Sea Country Club is a recreational club with a golf course and several other sporting facilities, located in Karachi
- PAF Museum: It is an Air Force museum and park situated near Karsaz. The museum also houses the Vickers VC.1 Viking used by Mohammed Ali Jinnah, Founder of Pakistan.
- Churna Island: Churna Island is also a great resort for speed boating, water sports, scuba, free diving, water tubing, underwater photography, camping, trekking, jet skiing, Cliff diving etc.
- Mohatta Palace: It was built by Hindi Marwari from Rajasthan as his summer house.
- Do Darya: Dou Darya offers a huge range of food chains on the edge of beach.
- Dolmen City Mall: It is so far Pakistan’s largest mall and a most visit place of city for shopping clothing and jewellry Items, for having foods etc.
SERVICES IN KARACHI
- RENT A CAR KARACHI
- BOOK A HOTEL
- BOOK A TOUR IN KARACHI
- ACTIVITIES AND FUN IN KARACHI